This course introduces different e-learning environments and e-learning tools and explores ways learning theories can be applied in e-learning design. By the end of this course, you’ll have the ability to design a blended or online learning environment with modules for learning content aimed at different target groups.
- Gain an overview of the different possibilities and functionalities of e-learning environments.
- Develop the ability to critically analyze and assess the didactical effect of an e-learning environment.
- Understand learning design principles.
- Develop the ability to design and implement e-learning environments.
- Apply learning and multimedia theories for the selection and development of e-learning environments.
- Apply e-learning to support relevant educational innovation projects.