90% of organizations without strategy fail within 12 months. Yet, strategy is not to be written and looked at only by top management.
In this course, you will learn:
- How to create a successful strategy and distribute it.
- How to measure your business model and fine-tune it.
- How to use some classical tools like SWOT, BCG Matrics and Porter’s five forces analysis in the current business environment.
- How to change strategy before it fails you and your company.
This course is an MBA type of course, with many case studies and practical examples - including the business experience of the instructor.
- Learn why 8 out of 10 companies close within first year.
- Write and distribute the mission of the company.
- Employ in practice basic tools for strategic management.
- Distinguish the difference between strategy and the business model.
- Practice some basic tools for identifying strengths and weaknesses of the company like SWOT, BCG Matrics and Porter’s five forces.
- Successfully manage a company to compete in existing markets and to find new niches.
- Pivot the strategy to avoid hurdles and traps of overplanning.
Target Audience: Current or prospective managers.
Course is offered by Vistula University.