This is an online course for intermediate-level English language learners who are currently working or studying in the nursing field. The focus of this course will be on developing your English for use in the workplace. You will meet and learn with colleagues from around the world. You will study key words, phrases, and grammar topics; practice listening; and apply what you’re learning to your context.
Each week, you will:
- Read about a useful learning strategy.
- Study vocabulary.
- Listen to dialog and complete a listening quiz.
- Participate in a discussion.
- Study the language focus and complete activities.
- Create and post your own dialog, then provide feedback to online colleagues.