This course is part of the series in Conducting Business Meetings and is concerned with reporting on what happened the meeting. You will learn different situations requiring meeting minutes, how to take notes during the meeting, how to write and prepare meeting minutes for distribution, and the language used in meeting minutes.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify situations for meeting minutes
- Write concise notes of what happened in a meeting
- Use clarifying messages to collect information
- Identify best practices for writing minutes
- Distinguish common phrases for reporting on discussions in meetings