This course is part of the series in Conducting Business Meetings and focuses on the setup of a successful meeting with the creation of meeting agenda and the meeting announcement to the participants. You will learn the different types of meetings, how to setup agendas, and how to send appropriate emails for meetings: announcing, asking questions, declining, and rescheduling the meeting.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the key elements to needed to setup a meeting
- Construct a meeting agenda from an audio message
- Create an email to meeting attendees with pertinent information
- Respond to email meeting invitations
- Create an email rescheduling a meeting