This course is part of the series in Conducting Business Meetings and looks at the meeting itself. You will learn appropriate meeting behaviors, how to lead a meeting, rules to follow while a participant in a meeting, and how to interact in a teleconference meeting.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify good and poor business meeting behaviors
- Identify the language for managing the flow of a meeting
- Express and respond to opinions in meetings
- Interrupt politely during a meeting
- Use indirect ways to disagree
- Take part successfully in a teleconference whether managing or participating or dealing with technical difficulties