This course is a verified competency offered by the University Learning Store. It is one of the four competencies comprising the Effective Business Writing Skills Certification. You will be provided with learning resources to help you pass the authentic assessments associated with this competency.
There are three main types of business documents that employees will be asked to create in their careers. These are meeting agendas, business letters, and reports. Chances are that the bulk of your job consists of communicating with others, most often in writing. Strong writing competencies are important to your business and can lead to career advancement.
- Determine the correct medium for delivering information in the context of a situation.
- Identify the nine key components of a business agenda.
- Apply correct formatting to a business letter.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of a business report based on key elements.
- Create a business agenda, letter, and report based on a workplace scenario.