Gravity. It is all around us. Explore natural forces like buoyancy, waves, and how gravity makes it all happen. This Real Science Labs four-week online course give students a hands-on lab experience as they examine the forces of the natural world. The optional three-lab kit is specially priced and created for this course experience.
Lab kits can be purchased from Real Science Labs for $25. Visit www.realsciencelabs.com for more information.
In this course, students will learn how to:
- Compare the rates at which objects fall toward Earth.
- Examine the relationship between the force of gravity and the distance between two objects.
- Predict the behavior of fluids as a result of properties, including viscosity and density.
- Demonstrate why objects sink or float.
- Explain how a wave travels through a medium.
- Predict how wave medium affects wave speed, frequency, and wavelength.
- Demonstrate the Doppler Effect.
To see more STEM related courses for young learners, parents, and teachers visit the STEM Catalog.