Are you looking to start a new venture and are expressing an urgent need to re-educate yourself to acquire new skills in order to plan and operate your new business?
This four-week course focuses on digital storytelling and real entrepreneurial case studies with seven entrepreneurs, which effectively combines your learning in each of the four modules and your actions to apply this new knowledge to building your integrated business plan. The course is structure in four consecutive modules, each addressing the key components of a business plan:
1. Business Opportunity and Market Assessment Strategy
2. Marketing Strategy
3. Operational Strategy
4. Financial Strategy
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Apply business strategy concepts to businesses.
- Demonstrate effective knowledge that is required to execute a strategic start-up business plan.
- Formulate an approach to deal with changes in internal and external environments while supporting organizational interests.
- Develop a marketing plan and customer service philosophy strategy.
- Develop an operational strategy that supports the start-up strategy.
- Assess the financial outlook of your new business venture.
Target Audience: New entrepreneurs, those who are looking to start their own business.
Course is offered by the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology.