Funded by San Jose State University, this course provides a professional development opportunity for museum and archives professionals to learn about the applications of TV White Space (TVWS) technology. Find out how you can implement this emerging technology in your organization and use it to collaborate with community anchor institutions to advance access, inclusion, and crisis planning.
- To build awareness of TVWS technology.
- To understand how TVWS wireless networks operate.
- To understand how TVWS can work in disaster response scenarios.
- To develop familiarity with several TVWS case studies.
- To understand how to plan for TVWS at your museum or archive.
Target Audience: Museum and archives professionals, Students in Museum Science and Archives & Records Administration, Community Anchor Institution Professionals, and anyone interested in learning the basics of TVWS.
Course is offered by the School of Information/San Jose State University.