Now that you’re effectively blending/personalizing your own classroom, it’s time for you to take the next step to become a blended leader and share your work with your school, district, and community. This course provides tools to help you begin that process, including:
- Case studies featuring schools that have started to extend their blending.
- Resources to start building your skill set as a blended leader.
- Tips to focus your future goals and build action steps today.
- Suggestions for conferences to attend.
- Examples for using social media to improve and share your practice.
- Ways to engage teachers and parents in this work.
In this course, participants will:
- Explore resources to build skills to become a blended leader and extend their reach.
- Put together a timeline of their current blended journeys and future goals, including action steps to extend blending in their schools and/or communities.
Target Audience: Teachers, leaders, and educators interested in blended and personalized learning.
Course is offered by Relay Graduate School of Education.