Quality Matters (QM) is the global organization leading quality assurance in online and innovative digital teaching and learning environments. It has advanced quality assurance practices in online teaching and learning for over a decade. Learn more about QM in this self-paced course, including:
- QM's origin, evolution, and scope
- Factors that affect the quality of online learning
- What it takes for a course to be QM-Certified
- How QM certifies online programs
- QM professional development and tools to support online teaching.\
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to identify the origin and scope of Quality Matters.
Target Audience: Higher Education and K-12 faculty, administrators, and instructional designers.
Course is offered by QM Quality Matters.