Many people understand intelligence only by means of performance on tests and papers, or as those who are book smart and good with numbers. But what if there is more to intelligence? Are musical or artistic geniuses any less intelligent than their mathematician counterparts? This course will explore the diversity of intelligences and help students to identify their own. Students will also explore study and note-taking methods and techniques to support a variety of learners, helping each to become an expert learner.
- Become familiar with the theory of multiple learning intelligences.
- Be able to identify various learning intelligences.
- Identify your own learning intelligences.
- Describe learning strategies to maximize your learning based on your learning intelligences.
- Discover how to further develop your learning intelligences.
Target Audience: Learners who are interested in discovering how to maximize their learning.
Course is offered by Northpoint Bible College and Graduate School.