Global Change Makers promote highly innovative and engaging connected learning experiences between schools. Participating classes connect with each other and their children create virtual mixed teams, explore a social issue related to the Sustainable
Development Goals (SDGs), discuss their ideas on a blog, learn to code and co-create interactive digital stories on the topic they have researched. All this with a methodology that promotes active learning, connected learning and critical thinking. If you are an educator interested in learning about global education, digital storytelling and technologies for creative learning then this course is for you.
Be a global education change maker.
You will learn about and be able to apply the Global Change Makers educational philosophies: Playful Pedagogies; Digital Storytelling; Social Inclusion; and co-creation. You will:
- Be confident using digital technologies in a classroom setting.
- Work with global educators and will have access to digital learning resources, share best practice and co-create.
- Build and nurture learner confidence through positivity and develop their capabilities.
- Be able to deal with uncertainty.
- Be able to reflect on learning experiences.
Your learners will benefits by:
Target Audience: Educators, Primary School Teachers, Secondary School Teachers, Instructional Technologists, Computer Scientists, Anyone involved in working with children in an educational context.
Course is offered by London South Bank University.