This course presents an overview of the global maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) industry. Regulatory and certification requirements governing the global MRO industry are examined. Topics within the course include: global challenges, opportunities for advancement, the growth of the MRO industry, human resources, and logistic support.
- Identify the global regulations, policies, and procedures that govern the global MRO industry.
- Describe the role of cultural diversity in effective and efficient global MRO operations.
- Evaluate the challenges associated with managing the multi-cultural workforce in a global MRO operation.
- Determine the opportunities and challenges with operating a global MRO entity.
- Recognize the effect of international collaboration on the MRO supply chain.
- Discuss the strategies for developing international partners for logistics support within the global MRO industry.
- Evaluate the impact of a maintenance resource management program to enhance a positive safety culture within MRO operations.