Engaged Thinking offers a human centered organizational framework with the objective: to engage intellectual capital assets across the full spectrum of innovation.
In this course, we will adopt a macro and micro perspective with respect to engaged thinking. Each module will consider the perspective of the employee and the consumer.
We will explore the concept of Engaged Thinking through videos, discussions, case studies, readings and through the introduction of relevant frameworks and key takeaways. By the end of this course, you will have a variety of tools available to begin the Engaged Thinking discussion within your organizations.
After the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Define the concept of engaged thinking.
- Consider the role of engaged thinking in your organizational context.
- Create a contextually relevant engagement continuum to engage employees and your consumers in innovation activities.
- Understand the role of appreciative leadership in engaged thinking.
- Define the learning organization.
- Develop appropriate learning strategies (linking to the notion of structural capital) to engage your assets in innovation activities.
- Consider how engaged thinking can drive behaviour change for employees and consumers alike.
Target Audience: Professionals working in the areas of employee/consumer engagement, innovation, sustainable product development.
Course is offered by BioEndeavor.